Hazel is the owner of Laa-Vision Events, a local and international event planning firm. She believes her clients events should be stress free, timeless, and fun filled by all in attendance to the point where no one wants to leave and go home.
Hazel believes that there is no ordinary event; all events are one of a kind.
Here are a few things you should know about your Event Planner:
- Originally from Trinidad West Indies, the land of the steelpan and soca music.
- Begins her day by spending time with the Lord, she firmly believes that giving, spending time and leaving the details of her day in the hand of the Lord, He opens doors for her, and always gives her the best of everything during her day. She says it works to talk and have an intimate relationship with Him.
- Have a passion for helping others and giving back in community service.
- Loves her Caribbean food, her specialty is roast bake and saltfish with avocado.
- Loves her fiancée homemade herbals teas and cocoa.
- Favorite drinks Virgin Pina Coladas and Bailey’s.
- A fan of old romantic movies, Westerns, Criminal Minds and NCIS.
- Her most tearful movie: Imitation of Life and Passion of Christ.
- Her family is her world and looks forward to spending tim and preparing meals for them.
- When she is home alone, she dances and sings all over the house.
- Looks forward to being greeted by Teddy (family dog) when she gets home.
- A natural organizer and strive for perfection in everything she lay her hands on.
- Her excitement comes into play when she is working for her clients, and the THUMBS UP from her clients at the end results.
- Her best friend is her mom and fiancée.
- Known for her humor, outgoing personality, sassiness, and her eye for color and design.
- Reading keeping up with event industry trends and travelling the world.